Register your volunteering opportunities with us
Volunteer Centre Westminster role is to provide your organisation with volunteers who can help you fulfil your aims and objectives. Thousands of volunteers register with us each year, but we can only match volunteers up with your organisation if you tell us how volunteers can help you.
Our online form
makes this really easy for you!
Take ten minutes of your time to describe how volunteers can help you and thousands of potential volunteers will have access to this information.
By completing the online form all of the volunteer centre projects will be able to point volunteers towards your volunteering projects. These include projects which focus on
- Members of the community across Westminster looking for ways to make a difference in their spare time
- Individuals who are looking for experience to enhance their CV's and to gain new skills as a route into work
- Helping mentors in the community to support individuals into employment through mentoring relationships
- Staff from companies who are looking for team building days, or who are looking to apply their advanced skills to address community needs - whether as a team or as individuals
- Helping people with learning disabilities enhance their experiences and CVs